[Fredslist] PPP Loan Forgiveness Discussion With Michael J. Garibaldi at Gotham LI Women!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Oct 27 16:57:10 EDT 2020

Was this meeting recorded? I would have attended, but was hosting the Towers meeting at the same time. Would love to hear the PPP forgiveness advice if anyone has notes they can share.  Thank you; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235