[Fredslist] Reality isn't what it was ... or is .. or something...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:14:39 EDT 2020

Thank you Tom Gallin, Steven Goldstein, and Sherry Rivera for hosting a wonderful Construction Group meeting yesterday. We got look at an amazing new App and enjoyed the company of guest speaker, Saila Niemminen, direct from Paris, France. She did a fascinating presentation on a product developed by Minsar Studios that many of us will be able to use in our businesses.

The presentation covered augmented reality and virtual reality and how it can be used in real estate, construction, interior design, architecture and more. The “real” reality is that you never know what you will learn or who you will meet when you ride the Gotham Circuit.

Speaking of riding the circuit … don’t forget the Happy Hour at 5pm on Friday.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217