[Fredslist] Mitch Tobol ~ Outstanding Presentation

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Wed Oct 21 14:56:13 EDT 2020

Thank you, Mitch. This morning's presentation was very insightful and
amazing!

I particularly liked the digital portion of the presentation about how
mobile is changing the dynamics of marketing.

As Mitch coined the phrase, Double Down on Digital!!!!
We should make sure we align all of our digital touchpoints, make it
aesthetically pleasing,  make the messaging our tone of voice (is it fun,
is it serious, is it to the point), and have a branding message that
defines us and our business.

Thank you again for the invite and the opportunity to learn from the best!

Best Regards,
Ray Walcott
Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking
[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171
718-354-7585
*E-Fax: *888-722-8185