[Fredslist] Bronx RE, Temp Office jobs-urgent need, know anyone?

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Oct 16 16:07:34 EDT 2020

Hello Gotham members: Hope you're all well and staying safe. A large RE client has an urgent need for three Office Assistant/Clerical people at three different Bronx properties. The positions require office experience, good phone skills and basic knowledge of MS Word/emailing. Work is NOT virtual, Mon-Fri 9-5; Pay is $16-17PH based on experience. If know anyone interested please ask them to email me a resume ASAP!

I'm also seeking intros to Bronx based Community Orgs., the type that have job training and do free employee referrals. Any connection is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks, enjoy the weekend; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>