[Fredslist] A Shout Out to a Gotham Gem

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Fri Oct 16 15:54:09 EDT 2020

Hi All,
Despite the tremendous opportunities to network with Gotham during the
quarantine period, I have not had the luxury of time to do so. Thankfully-
people still need to communicate and now more than ever they need to
communicate with greater impact. Thus I am thankfully busy.

However, Ray Walcott and I finally had a long overdue one on one and I have
to say his spirit so greatly aligns with the Gotham spirit! He is truly a
giver!
He is warm, intelligent and truly cares about the person with whom he is
speaking. Our conversation reminded me of the importance of these one on
ones.
If you have not yet scheduled your one on one with Ray, please reach out to
him.

and only after that,  reach out to me for our long overdue one on one. I
know that the time spent will be worth it.

Thank you Ray for being who you are. I am delighted you are in Gotham and
hope we can all help you to grow your business.
*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*