[Fredslist] Playtime Success

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Oct 16 10:58:14 EDT 2020

Bravo Shelley, Norm and tribal play pals. Most fun and laughter I've had since COVID.

Highly recommended!!!

Kelly Welles
Co-chair & GC, NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies