[Fredslist] Summer 2021 Internship Opportunities

Alexa Kahn alexa.r.kahn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:30:24 EDT 2020

Gotham:
I have been the social media/content developer coordinator for Gotham since January, and I am currently in the process of searching for a summer 2021 internship. Since taking on this position, I have first-hand seen all Gotham members avidly helping others and networking along this email chain.
I am currently a junior at Tulane University majoring in finance with a minor in psychology and accounting, and I will be living in New York over the summer. As I try to narrow down my future career options, I am open to exploring different opportunities in the finance field.

If anyone has any opportunities, connections or guidance regarding a summer 2021 internship in finance, I would truly appreciate any introductions.

I’ve attached my resume for your reference. Please email me at akahn6 at tulane.edu <mailto:akahn6 at tulane.edu> if you have any questions or any appropriate connections.

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!
www.linkedin.com/in/alexa-kahn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexa-kahn>

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Alexa Kahn