[Fredslist] [Promo] super lawyers

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Wed Oct 7 16:56:03 EDT 2020

This level of excellence and of support is an ingredient of Gotham’s 5-star recipe.

Rick

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/ <http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/>

Founder
The Growth Team
www.thegrowthteam.org
New York, NY
212-777-0083 (o) • 646-594-5587 (c)

“Each generation has the responsibility of bringing to the business their own vision for the future of the business.”

—Samuel Curtis Johnson III, former Chairman, SC Johnson: A Family Company