[Fredslist] Wow! Wow! & Wow! Success!

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Thu Oct 1 16:23:55 EDT 2020

And a special thank you to Shelley for skillfully herding close to 30 of us on the screen!  That was a feat!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
C: 516-238-3036
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-19 (Employment & Labor Law)

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP is currently operating remotely for the safety and health of our staff and our larger community. We are fully operational and available to serve our clients through our existing email addresses and phone contact information. We know that these are difficult times with constant change. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us.