[Fredslist] Virtual Assistant Need Continues

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Oct 1 10:36:23 EDT 2020

Hi All,
Thank you for all the referrals two weeks ago.  I called everyone that you
referred two weeks ago but I now need others.
I thought I had one then two people that were perfect but they turned out
not to be the right fit.
What I have learned is that VA's have many different areas of
specialization- what I need is the following:
1. A creative person to work on content development. (many are more
administrative than creative)
2. Comfortable with Social media and technology
3. Independent and reliable for 10 hours
4. In it for the long term- not short term. (Many vagabonds in the VA
world.)
5. Affordably priced as this position has growth.

*Anyone out there that you did not mention last time?  Thank you!!!!*

*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*