[Fredslist] MAD Monday - Hope in Hard Times - a free virtual event

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Mon Nov 30 13:02:12 EST 2020

Hello Gothamites,

One Earth Conservation, which supports the people and wild parrots of the Americas through wildlife conservation projects and our Nurture Nature Program, is hosting a free virtual event on Friday, December 4, 2020 from 7pm to 8pm. All are welcome to join us.

It’s been a hard year! Let’s take some time together to mourn the tough times, celebrate the good, and listen to a special message of hope from Rev. Dr. LoraKim Joyner.

One Earth Conservation's parrot conservation projects have had more than their share of hard times in 2020 - the pandemic; raging wildfires; a two severe hurricanes hitting them within two weeks; difficulty accessing food, money, and other resources; and so on. Despite it all, our conservationists have not given up and their work has been amazing! Be inspired by their successes, despite the challenges they face. Listen to why things are looking up for 2021. Share a special time to start to heal and move forward together.

We’ll also have some fun together by finding out what happens next in LoraKim’s pandemic zombie parrot novel, Prion, by listening to dramatic readings of Chapters 1 and 2 (if you missed the reading of the prologue, you can access a recording of it)!

If you are interested and want more information, please contact me at gailkoelln at oneearthconservation.org.

Thank you and best wishes,

Gail

Gail Koelln