[Fredslist] MAD MONDAY - Tomorrow is Giving Tuesday

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Nov 30 11:56:39 EST 2020

On the eve of Giving Tuesday which is tomorrow I call attention to my Gotham blog <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/blogs/entry/Thanks-Giving> yesterday linked below —
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/blogs/entry/Thanks-Giving
 — which shares some charities and causes I care about
(Below my email signature also find my tweet and Mitch Tobol’s Fredslist setup for it.).

I encourage one and all to consider a donation today or tomorrow (unless you already have done so).

I draft an appeal letter for SNAP, the senior center and agency where I chair the Board.
You can read it here <https://bit.ly/SNAP2020appeal> or copy and paste —
https://bit.ly/SNAP2020appeal —
into your browser.

As I noted in my blog, I also support the Gotham Foundation and its Season of Giving, the Susan and Vincent Russo’s Theresa Foundation and the charitable efforts of the Knights of Pythias including its Humanitarian Fund and my home FDR Lodge.  If you new more info, please reach out.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: