[Fredslist] Don't miss Gotham's Premier FREE Event

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:40:36 EST 2020

I saw the email inviting us to sign up for the Holiday Party. I was in the middle of doing a zillion things so I can close down for Thanksgiving and figured it would take time to register.

As soon as I had a break, I got up and went to get my credit card … came back to the computer only to discover …

IT’S A FREE EVENT! Seriously! All the fun, the mixology lesson and who know what else is FREE!

Holy holiday celebration, Batman!

Thank you to all the sponsors who made this possible. Gotham ROCKS even if when the drinks are "neat!"

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

It’s the best time of year to get a jumpstart on your healthy lifestyle choices for 2021...