[Fredslist] Happy Thanksgiving, See you on Zoom 12/8/20 when Giving Thanks will be our Theme!

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Mon Nov 23 13:33:22 EST 2020

Well said, Amparo! Thank you.

Happy Holidays!

Paula

Paula Oleska, President and CEO

Natural Intelligence Systems, Inc.

646 554 3461

www.BrainUpgrade.biz

https://www.naturalintelligencesystems.com/

https://business.facebook.com/BrainUpgradeSystem/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulaoleska/

Do you know your personality code?

Crack it here for free! <https://crackmycode.com/paula.oleska>  ($99 value)

From: Fredslist On Behalf Of Amparo Connors
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 6:35 PM
To: Towers at gothamnetworking.com; Freds List <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Subject: [Fredslist] Happy Thanksgiving, See you on Zoom 12/8/20 when Giving
Thanks will be our Theme!

Dear Gotham Members: It is with deep and heartfelt emotion that I wish all
of you a safe and very Happy Thanksgiving! I believe in the power of faith,
family and gratitude! My wish for all of us is that as we gather in small
core groups to celebrate giving thanks, we all feel the joy of being able to
be with one another. Whether we 'gather' with family and friends on Zoom or
in person, just being able to celebrate is cause for tremendous gratitude.
Appreciate the small things, focus on giving daily thanks for what surrounds
us, find at least five things to give thanks for each new day and I promise
you your future days will be better and better.

Focusing on the positive has been shown to work wonders on our mind set, on
goals, on health, and of course on relationships. I'm grateful to be a part
of this magical tribe. I look forward to discussing your approach to daily
gratitude when Gotham Towers meets next on December 8th via Zoom at 8:30 AM.
Steven Lefkowitz wills send you the Zoom link.

Stay well dear friends, wear your masks, gather in small groups, wash your
hands often, as we give thanks for our health, family, food, the scientists
who will soon change our lives, and for a fabulous Turkey dinner. Many good
wishes to all, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President

Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY

NY City & State Certified M/WBE

718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235

Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375

amparo at alliedpersonnel.com <mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com <http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>