[Fredslist] Happy Thanksgiving, See you on Zoom 12/8/20 when Giving Thanks will be our Theme!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Nov 20 18:34:30 EST 2020

Dear Gotham Members: It is with deep and heartfelt emotion that I wish all of you a safe and very Happy Thanksgiving! I believe in the power of faith, family and gratitude! My wish for all of us is that as we gather in small core groups to celebrate giving thanks, we all feel the joy of being able to be with one another. Whether we 'gather' with family and friends on Zoom or in person, just being able to celebrate is cause for tremendous gratitude. Appreciate the small things, focus on giving daily thanks for what surrounds us, find at least five things to give thanks for each new day and I promise you your future days will be better and better.

Focusing on the positive has been shown to work wonders on our mind set, on goals, on health, and of course on relationships. I'm grateful to be a part of this magical tribe. I look forward to discussing your approach to daily gratitude when Gotham Towers meets next on December 8th via Zoom at 8:30 AM. Steven Lefkowitz wills send you the Zoom link.

Stay well dear friends, wear your masks, gather in small groups, wash your hands often, as we give thanks for our health, family, food, the scientists who will soon change our lives, and for a fabulous Turkey dinner. Many good wishes to all, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>