[Fredslist] Cabaret and Cleavage

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:50:02 EST 2020

The screen was alive with the sound of music (the rest of us were muted) With songs we have heard for a thousand years … more or less …

And so it went at the first Gotham Karaoke Night. NORMAN SPIZZ (SPN Music and Entertainment) maneuvered his way through some crazy, complex technology and performed with a SMILE like the consummate showman and mensch that he is.

No way can I capture it all for you, so activate your FOMO and don’t miss the next one.

BRAD POLIZZANO (Senior Tax Manager at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP) brought Huey Lewis back to the stage with a brilliant interpretation of “The Power of Love.”

We had the brave and bold JANET SULLIVAN (Music Therapy and Psychotherapist)singing a Capella claiming that she “Don’t Get Around Much Anymore” I don’t believe that to be true … just sayin’

Performers came costumed - SHIRA FLAM thank you for your brilliant performance of “Matchmaker.”

There were crooners DAN HOCHLER (Forest Hills Financial Group), ARTHUR GOLDSTEIN (DCH Legal), JIM PERICONI (Environmental Law) and FRED KLEIN (Klein, Zelman, Rothermel Jacobs and Schess) singing lovingly to the love of his life Joanne.

DAVID PADRUSCH (Limulus Media) rocked and rolled as did JASON MISCHEL (JRM Legal Research) David busted quite a move in his Blue Suede shoes and Jason sang his kishkes out to Bohemian Rhapsody.

And in a timely and meaningful moment ALAN KREIT(Senior Mortgage Banker at BoA) brought “Georgia” to mind with his bluesy banker vibes.

And then there was the Devine Miss N - NANCY SCHESS (Klein, Zelman, Rothermel Jacobs and Schess) and her soulful rendition of “Yesterday.

Oh and if you are wondering about the subject line - the show stopper was truly The Gotham Queen of Cabaret and Cleavage PAULA OLESKA (Natural Intelligence Systems) pleaded “Don’t Tell Mama!” I suggest we tell EVERYONE.

And so the heart of Gotham was blessed with the sound of music… stay tuned as the winners head out on the World Wide Tour of the Gotham Happy Hours and Holiday Party where they will sing once more

Thank you RAJ GOEL (Brainlink International Inc) and MITCH TOBOL (CGT Marketing) for Co-Judging with me.

 And the winners … Paula Oleska

                   David Padrusch

                   Brad Polizzano

                   And the People’s Choice Award went to Nancy Schess.

It was great fun. Thank you Norman Spizz for making it happen. Thank you to the audience and to all the performers!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

shelleygram™

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …