[Fredslist] “Holy Power Pretzel Business" Batman!

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Nov 19 10:01:35 EST 2020

Haha!! Such great humor Shelley!
And yes the meeting was great. I was worried I couldn't attend as I had a
three hour virtual presentation to give but once I found out it was Pacific
time I was delighted.
I had hoped to get the recipe so we could make it at home but alas that's a
company secret.... but it was fun to watch the twists and turns of the
pretzel making.
I particularly liked the custom pretzels and can't wait to order them for
my grandson's next birthday.
Thank you Shelley and Jose for coordinating a great event! Glad I was able
to attend.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 8:48 AM Corey Bearak <bearak at me.com> wrote:

> In your 2d line you offer an interesting spelling of YES.
> Do you wish to resubmit?
>
> *Corey B. Bearak, Esq.*Government & Public Affairs Counsel
> P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
> (718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile *(888) 379-3492*
> Corey at CoreyBearak.com <bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com
> <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> *♦* Bearak on Twitter
> <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
> Author, *The Public Ought To Know*
> <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on
> *Kindle* <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and *Nook* <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and
> *Apple* <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
>
> If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will
> kindly remove your email address from the list.
>
> *This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged
> Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for
> which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or
> distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone
> immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at
> no cost to you.*
>
> *[sent from my MacBook Pro]*
>

> On Nov 19, 2020, at 8:45 AM, fredslist-owner at gothamnetworking.com wrote:
>
> *From: *Jayne Latz <jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com>
> *Subject: **Re: [Fredslist] "Holy Power Pretzel Business" Batman!*
> *Date: *November 19, 2020 at 8:44:49 AM EST
> *To: *"Shelley Simpson, Esq" <simpson.shelley at gmail.com>
> *Cc: *"fredslist at gothamnetworking.com" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
>

> Haha!! Such great humor Shelley!
> And yest the meeting was great. I was worried I couldn't attend as I had a
> three hour virtual presentation to give but once I found out it was Pacific
> time I was delighted.
> I had hoped to get the recipe so we could make it at home but alas that's
> a company secret.... but it was fun to watch the twists and turns of the
> pretzel making.
> I particularly liked the custom pretzels and can't wait to order them for
> my grandson's next birthday.
> Thank you Shelley and Jose for coordinating a great event! Glad I was able
> to attend.
> *"The destination called Mastery is on the road called repetition and on
> that road there are neither short cuts or express lanes."*
>

> --
*"The destination called Mastery is on the road called repetition and on
that road there are neither short cuts or express lanes."*

*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/