[Fredslist] Don't miss out!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:36:45 EST 2020

You never know what might happen at Happy Hour! As always the conversation was fast paced and out of control - no topic is off the table - I kid you NOT. We have totally busted the myth that you can’t get to know people on Zoom.

Last Friday we got a little sneak preview of what we might be seeing and hearing at Karaoke on November 18th … you will not want to miss THAT for sure. The contestants are going to be quite entertaining and there will be surprises and PRIZES. All are welcome to come watch.

And did you know that Corey Bearak our government affairs counsel is also a media star? It’s true. Corey was interviewed (note he’s wearing his Gotham lapel pin) on Diner’s Drive-ins and Dives ...

The Gotham Happy Hour is, as Fred would say “a silver lining” in the cloud that is CoronaTimes. Join us next week - Friday @5pm.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner