[Fredslist] Seeking Attorney

Allen E. Kaye allenekaye5858 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:07:29 EST 2020

Hi,

I am looking for an attorney who has expertise in non profit boards.

Referrals would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Allen Kaye

225 Broadway, 3rd Floor
917-699-7159 cell
212-233-8100 Tel Ext. 114
212-233-9238 Fax

NY Super Lawyer 2006-2020

AV Preeminent Rating (Martindale-Hubbell for over 40 years)

Email me at aek at ppid.com Visit our website at www.kayevisalaw.com / www.ppid.com
PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOCIATION

To make an appointment with our office please call (212) 964-5858. Thank you.

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.