[Fredslist] A New Twist for the Power/Business Breakfast

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:30:00 EST 2020

There will be a new twist on the next joint meeting of the Brooklyn Power Breakfast and Gotham Business Breakfast Groups.

Join us on November 18th @ 8:30am and let us know how we can help you out and get an inside look at what Gotham member Jose Villa is doing with his Philly Pretzel Factory which is not in Philly but will be on Zoom with us. We get a behind the scenes look at how the pretzels happen.

Let me know you are coming so I can send you the Zoom information.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to  enjoy optimal health …