[Fredslist] Bring a Guest Day 11/19 @ Noon

Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com
Mon Nov 9 12:20:48 EST 2020

Happy Monday Gotham!

Our next Bring a Guest day is November 19th @noon This is the 3rd one and
most likely the last for the year and it would be great if all of us had a
guest present.

Since everyone at the meeting will be a Gotham member or a guest, at least
half the people on Zoom will be non-Gotham members. Everyone will come away
with at least one or two new contacts to follow up with. It will be a lot of
fun and as with any meeting, you never know what might happen when you show
up.

This program is designed to help you grow your business by showing guests
what Gotham is all about. It will also introduce you to new people and build
your list of contacts. Meeting new people during CoronaTimes can be
challenging and we hope this will make things easier for you.

Let me know if you have any questions. And when you have a guest confirmed,
reach out to me or membership co-chairs Shelley Simpson
simpson.shelley at gmail.com, or Ray Walcott
<mailto:rayon.walcott at capitalone.com> rayon.walcott at capitalone.com and we
will send you the Zoom information.

Take Care!