[Fredslist] Some things are unpredictable ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:06:39 EST 2020

The Gotham Happy Hour happens every week at the same time but it is never, ever the same!

What was clear last week at the HH, which was sponsored by Vincent Russo of The Russo Law Group, is that while we love and appreciate special guests and professional entertainment generously supplied by Norman Spizz (SPN Events and Entertainment) we have plenty of home grown entertainment.

Holy songbird Batman! Gothamite Janet Sullivan, Music and Psychotherapist, can belt out a tune! Corey Bearak our Government and Public Affairs Council, brought a message from the great beyond which even without sound could be heard loud and clear.

Stories of Angelica Houston and panty fights, Carol Burnett at bat, and much much more, provided comedy and evoked raucous laughter and a few raised eyebrows. So now you know kind of know what you missed … go ahead and feel bad for a minute and then mark your calendar for the next one. Who knows what might happen ...

shelleygram™

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …