[Fredslist] Nominations Open for 2020 Red Bandana Award: Reminder Deadline of 11/13 Approaching

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Nov 6 10:44:02 EST 2020

Have you made your nomination?  Don't miss the chance!  Deadline coming up 11/13.

We are enjoying hearing all of your great stories!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
C: 516-238-3036
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-19 (Employment & Labor Law)

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP is currently operating remotely for the safety and health of our staff and our larger community. We are fully operational and available to serve our clients through our existing email addresses and phone contact information. We know that these are difficult times with constant change. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us.

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.  This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***