[Fredslist] Fwd: Less than two week s to go

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Nov 5 15:51:22 EST 2020

There are still singing spots open to sing on Karaoke night.  Please step up or I will sing!

Details below:

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2020
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com