[Fredslist] The Power of Gotham

Mitch Tobol webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Sun May 31 07:49:43 EDT 2020

Hi:

I just posted an experience that Jim Periconi had with our tribe which, during these crazy times, reminds us of why we are part of Gotham. It’s on the home page…
https://www.gothamnetworking.com

We all need to lean in…to give and accept help from Gotham your brothers and sisters…especially now. I would strongly recommend you attend a least one Gotham Zoom meeting a week and at the very least, join Gotham’s Happy Hour sponsored this Friday by Tom Gallin from the Construction group.

Also, if you’ve had an experience you would like to share, please send it to me so we can post it on the site so everyone can see what happens here.

Be safe and healthy…see you online!

Mitch Tobol
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
631.842.4600