[Fredslist] Planning Your Comeback with Gotham: COVID Zoom Chat Tuesday 6/2 at 5 pm

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri May 29 11:38:13 EDT 2020

Hi Gotham,

That time is approaching for so many businesses - and happily has already arrived in some regions. We know everyone is trying hard to figure out how to make reopening work under challenging circumstances.  Frankly, given where we have all been over the last few months, it is nice to be turning to this conversation.

With that in mind, we are going to restart our COVID Tuesday calls with a theme  -- "Planning Your Comeback with Gotham".   Let's all learn from each other about how we are each navigating these unchartered waters.     After all, that is what Gotham is all about.

Please join us on Tuesday, June 2 from 5 pm - 5:45 pm.  Other dates to follow.

If you are interested in joining, please email Steve Scully (stephen.scully at racsny.com<mailto:stephen.scully at racsny.com>) for the Zoom link.

Be safe and be well.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
C: 516-238-3036
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-19 (Employment & Labor Law)

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP is currently operating remotely for the safety and health of our staff and our larger community. We are fully operational and available to serve our clients through our existing email addresses and phone contact information. We know that these are difficult times with constant change. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us.