[Fredslist] Trip to visit Jose Villa at Philly Pretzel Factory

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Fri May 15 17:56:03 EDT 2020

Well when I heard that Jose Villa finally got the green light to open his Philly Pretzel Factory shop, I knew I had to check it out. It is located at 118-14 Queens Blvd in Forest Hills. Jose and employees were very busy taking orders and the short lines were well behaved, all were wearing masks and practicing proper social distancing. I took advantage of the 15 for $5 promotion and ended up with 60 pretzels to share with my neighbors and extended family. Everyone that got some where very happy. A truly great and reasonably priced gift. There were other verities, including hot dog wrapped and taco ones. I will let Jose share when he gets a chance. The picture attached is of him behind the counter.
Be sure to visit when in the area, or make the trip when not in the area to get some fresh, hot out of the oven, soft pretzels. You will be happy you did.

Stay safe,
Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>
http://www.carrxerox.com/solutions/print-management/
[cid:image001.png at 01D45CB0.0E3D12B0]
Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>