[Fredslist] Excellent Gotham Power Breakfast meeting

Jane Beddall JB at dovetailresolutions.com
Wed May 13 09:57:08 EDT 2020

Thank you to Vincent  Chirico and Corey Bearak for a terrific meeting today. The travel time was many hours shorter than it would have been if I had ridden the circuit in a car.  And the conversation and insights from friends old and new was engaging and enjoyable.

What a wonderful opportunity!

Warm regards,

Jane

Don't miss out on my weekly podcast episodes, full of practical ideas for you and your clients!
5 minutes (just me, two weeks out of three) or 30 (my conversation with an insightful guest, third week)
Available on all the major apps, for free, and here: https://craftingsolutionstoconflict.com/

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC
203.887.1160
33 Dixwell Ave. #214
New Haven, CT 06511
jb at dovetailresolutions.com<mailto:jb at dovetailresolutions.com>
www.dovetailresolutions.com<http://www.dovetailresolutions.com/>
www.linkedin.com/in/janebeddall<http://www.linkedin.com/in/janebeddall>
      Mediator                  Facilitator
Certified CINERGY(r) Conflict Coach
                        [cid:image001.jpg at 01D6290C.DD1E38A0]
Host, Crafting Solutions to Conflict podcast
~ A positive and practical perspective on conflict ~
Listen - for free - and subscribe on any podcast
app or www.craftingsolutionstoconflict.com<http://www.craftingsolutionstoconflict.com/>
@conflictsolving on Twitter

                          [cid:image002.jpg at 01D6290C.DD1E38A0]