[Fredslist] Renatto: Steven Lichtenstein and Forest Hills Financial Group

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Mon May 11 12:39:24 EDT 2020

Gothamites: A few months back, between my dad being in the hospital and my son’s bar mitzvah in Israel, my disability policy lapsed after the grace period I was granted. The insurance company refused to hear me out and would not renew. In my line of business, I’m often around unsafe surroundings. I reached out then and many Gothamites tried to help and I thank you for that. Thankfully my panic was short lived after speaking with Steven Lichtenstein of Forest Hills Financial Group. Even though my area of business is insurance, I know nothing about the health end, a completely different language to me. Steven held my hand throughout the entire process (application, at home physical, gathering pertinent documents, etc.). Steven even pointed out that my lapsed policy was not even the right policy for me, god forbid I had to put it into effect. Talk about a blessing in disguise!!! Now, I’m fully covered with extras that I didn’t even know were available to me. Also Steven can get disability coverage for anyone ages 18-45 without paramed or labwork until 6/30/2020, which I’m going to get for my daughter next year!! Even though I hope to never use this policy, I at least have the comfort knowing I’ll be covered on all ends thanks to Steven!! Give him a call just to hear what he has to say,
Steven D. Lichtenstein CLU, ChFC

Forest Hills Financial Group

200 Broadhollow Rd. Suite 405 Melville, NY, 11747

ph: (631)589-5400

direct: 718 475-5331

eFAX: 718 475-5365

e:steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com