[Fredslist] Ride the Zoom Circuit to Gotham Power Breakfast - May 13 at 8:00 a.m.

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu May 7 15:36:01 EDT 2020

As group coordinator Vincent Chirico shared yesterday, Gotham Power Breakfast holds its 2nd Zoom meeting next Wed., May 13, 8am.

Gotham’s Zoom meetings present members of our tribe and their guests amazing opportunities that logistics and other factors sometimes precluded.  No traffic or transit issues pose any issues for you to attend.  No conflicting Gotham meeting at that time on the calendar.  So give it a shot.

Please advise if you can make it and our group coordinator Vincent Chirico will share the zoom link.  And of course select the "I’ll Be There" link under “Actions” on the GPB page <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Power-Breakfast-Group-Meeting-2019-12-25-2> on our Gotham website.  More details from Vincent below my email signature.

More details below.

Stay safe.

Best.

-Corey
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: