[Fredslist] Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) Meeting - Time Change

Laurel Scarr-Konel Laurel at lscarrkonellaw.com
Mon May 4 12:42:11 EDT 2020

Hola Amigos!

I hope everyone is doing well. Tomorrow, May 5th, is the next virtual LI Dinner meeting.  We have changed the time from 6:30 to 5:00pm so please mark it on your calendar.  Hope you will join us.

We were planning a festive Cinco de Mayo celebration if we were to meet in person, but since we can't, we invite you to come dressed in your best sombrero and sarape and don't forget the margarita or Dos Equis (and, yes, you can even bring a Corona with lime!).

As we are an open group, guests and circuit riders are welcome. There is no charge for attending a Gotham virtual meeting so this is a fabulous opportunity for others to experience Gotham and the LI Dinner group.

The link to the Zoom meeting is as follows:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83024006951?pwd=SnRRVk40alFxcW5tVDRWY2wrb3ZKQT09

So we can determine how many members, circuit riders and guests will be attending, please do RSVP on the Gotham website or email me.

Stay safe - see you tomorrow!

Laurel

**PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com

PLEASE UPDATE AND DIRECT ALL FUTURE EMAILS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY INFORMATION UP TO DATE.**

[cid:a28030e3-6159-470c-87b1-6190a6c9ce84]

Laurel Scarr-Konel

Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.