[Fredslist] New Guidelines affecting Coronavirus postings to Fredslist

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Mar 27 12:43:15 EDT 2020

Some posts to Fredslist concerning public health and the Coronavirus shared by our concerned come from non-governmental resources.  As a result when I release the post, I will be re-sending from my email but will change "the reply to:” header to the sender’s email.
MORE Importantly,  as Fredslist moderator, I will add the following explanatory text.

"A member of Gotham Networking submitted the posting below as being useful and worthwhile to share with others.
Gotham Networking has not confirmed the accuracy of what is presented.
Please use your best judgment and guide yourself accordingly."

Anyone who submits a post to Fredslist that requires the above will receive an explanatory email from the listerve with the following message
In order to release your submissions, the Fredslist moderator will include the content in a new email with the following proviso:
A member of Gotham Networking submitted the posting below as being useful and worthwhile to share with others.
Gotham Networking has not confirmed the accuracy of what is presented.
Please use your best judgment and guide yourself accordingly.

Below my email signature find the first content where Gotham applies these guidelines.

Thank you for your understanding, support and cooperation in these difficult times.

Hope to see many at Gotham Happy Hour.

Stay safe.

Best.

-Corey
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]