[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham for your responses regarding assistance for self-employed individuals. Please read the most relevant response

Patty Bayer Troup patty at gentlehealing.nyc
Wed Mar 25 16:17:51 EDT 2020

Once again Gotham rocks!

Thanks to Corey, Paul, N. and Cindy E-S for their responses and a huge thank you to Vincent Chirico who is on the Board of the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce. Below is an email I just received from Vincent:

Patty – here’s the latest from Brooklyn Chamber President Randy Peers (just a minute ago):

“We are awaiting the final details on today's Federal Aid package.   There was a proposal to expand Unemployment eligibility to contract and gig workers.”

Stay healthy and safe everyone and hopefully the contract and gig workers will be approved for Federal Aid.

Gratefully yours,

Patty
917-733-7158<tel:(917)%20733-7158>

Please Note: 24 hrs notice is required for cancellations; otherwise you will be responsible for  the session. Thank you

Patty Bayer Troup
Gentle Healing Alternatives, LLC
email: patty at gentlehealing.nyc<mailto:patty at gentlehealing.nyc>
Tel: 917-733-7158<tel:(917)%20733-7158>