[Fredslist] Simple Solutions for Startups -- Free Online Seminar -- Thursday, April 2nd at 10am

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Mar 25 09:45:39 EDT 2020

With so many of us shut in I share an opportunity for Gotham members or
their friends to attend a free online seminar:  Simple Solutions for
Startups: Avoiding Common Legal Traps for New and Growing Businesses --
Thursday, April 2nd at 10am EDT

New and growing businesses regularly confront an array of legal issues,
especially in today's challenging economic environment. This online seminar
will examine common legal traps and how to avoid them. It will include a
discussion of threshhold decisions such as business formation and
structure, capital raising, intellectual property protection and employment
law -- an especially tricky area in New York.

For more information or to register, click on the link below or email me:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/simple-solutions-for-startups-how-to-avoid-legal-traps-for-new-businesses-tickets-100932694406?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=post_publish&utm_content=EBLinkEvent&utm_term=shortLinkViewMyEvent

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC
295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor
New York, NY  10017