[Fredslist] Joint Virtual Meeting of Bandit & The Construction Group

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Tue Mar 24 10:29:08 EDT 2020

Please join us Wed March 25 from 12:30-2:00 for a joint virtual meeting of
Bandit and the Construction Group.  If you want the Zoom meeting
information, please email me . there is no fee for circuit riders to join
the fun (though we may limit the total number of invitees so that the
meeting doesn't get unwieldy).  Obviously we'll be discussing the Covid-19
crisis and how we can help each other navigate these difficult times.

Deutsch Photography, Inc.
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer
Tel 212.810.2148
 <https://www.deutschphoto.com/> www.deutschphoto.com