[Fredslist] Do you need virtual help?

lynn at fynelyne.com lynn at fynelyne.com
Mon Mar 23 10:15:47 EDT 2020

Hi all,

A good and very talented friend is between jobs. She has a quite varied
background; her primary work has been development for non-profits, but she
is also an ESL instructor and has owned an expense reduction franchise. Her
resume is attached, and below is what she is saying about her current
situation. If you know anyone who could use her skills, please pass this
information along and contact Deena directly with any interest.

Thank you in advance!

Lynn

~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are currently in looking for a virtual assistant who has established
an outstanding background in sales, customer service and project management
my resume should be of interest to you.

I have over 10 years of experience in business development and non-profit
fundraising.  Some of my strengths include my ability to organize,
prioritize, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. I am both creative and
hard-working and know the importance of getting the job done right.
Currently, I am looking to telecommute from my home office, which is fully
equipped to handle any project given to me.

Should my skills match the requirements for a position you might have
available or expect to become available, I would welcome the opportunity to
speak with you. I thank you for your time and look forward to meeting with
you.

Deena Kaye

(203) 550-2094

 <mailto:dkayes.1 at gmail.com> dkayes.1 at gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynn Amos
 <mailto:lynn at fynelyne.com> lynn at fynelyne.com
P 914 930 4537
F  866 684 0294

<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fynely
ne.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C6fef143d21a848da187908d6b48ef2f5%7C84df9e7fe9f64
0afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636894924336467074&sdata=sM%2F3SnTYUSbTocqitgh
VLS6vPJCCd3NxBPpvH2uTc30%3D&reserved=0> http://www.fynelyne.com

Website Design . Custom WordPress Design . Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications . Logos . Book and Magazine
Design

Referrals accepted and appreciated!

Our clients:
* Distributors and Sales Organizations

* Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses

* Marketing Firms That Outsource Graphics

* Private / Montessori Schools