[Fredslist] Sharing recipes

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at outlook.com
Thu Mar 19 12:51:17 EDT 2020

Hi Tribe

With Nancy’s okay…

We are all sheltering in place and cooking more.  It would be great to share recipes and with a little luck actually create a Gotham Cookbook. 😊 Wouldn’t that be a great goal…. Maybe even for fundraising….!) Think Gotham giving……..

Please send me any recipes that you may want to share. I’ll compile them.  If you want to video any and show us how its done.  That would be great too. Once we get submissions, I’ll check with the tribal council how we best want to make it work.

Warmest regards,
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655

“Impossible is a word thrown around by others who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
― Muhammad Ali