[Fredslist] Lifeline

Robert Esposito Robert at relatedisg.com
Thu Mar 19 12:05:07 EDT 2020

Hello Gotham members,

Our South Florida Group had a ZOOM meeting at 6pm yesterday and it was so satisfying. We all felt like we were together and were able to discuss everything that was happening in our professions and in our homes.

For everyone but the Real Estate Attorney Sasha Katz it was our first time on a ZOOM meeting.

I would encourage every Gotham member to attend the ZOOM meetings your GC's are organizing.

Wishing you all the best,

Robert Esposito
Gotham South Florida GC & Co Chair
Broker Associate