[Fredslist] helpful links for COVID-19

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Mar 19 10:28:00 EDT 2020

Thanks Lynn for these invaluable links I will share with family, clients and friends. Here are two more:

For information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.cdc.gov_coronavirus_2019-2Dncov_cases-2Din-2Dus.html&d=DwMFAg&c=2UceCnbIQ_9gDrZhkxkaavoYkS6ismqlr18GHvWvcbE&r=8dscavHnyOR2v73uyhOYJ9bLy8yzed1WiWZi4Jp4vFY&m=ug2ebdX0qcYwglJzJe_1DBq-cnYwlgORJ4E_pSf7Hp0&s=ipp2CgxsVuNs9fzhbb7vP35nuILCxKGUjf2dNpvw8Mo&e=>
World Health Organization
https://www.who.int/diagnostics_laboratory/EUL/en/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.who.int_diagnostics-5Flaboratory_EUL_en_&d=DwMFAg&c=2UceCnbIQ_9gDrZhkxkaavoYkS6ismqlr18GHvWvcbE&r=8dscavHnyOR2v73uyhOYJ9bLy8yzed1WiWZi4Jp4vFY&m=ug2ebdX0qcYwglJzJe_1DBq-cnYwlgORJ4E_pSf7Hp0&s=QVqKEnQDAdkP6TVdw4SC9-N7wYaQ7RQKKQmEvf4cFsc&e=>

Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Co-chair and GC of Gotham NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies