[Fredslist] 25 Day Drawing Challenge

Matthew Nowak matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com
Thu Mar 19 09:18:33 EDT 2020

Good Morning Gotham,

I started this 25 Day drawing challenge I started with my college friends.
It's a great session in which brings your group together and helps share
some stories and laughs. Plus you get to see everyone's wide range of
artistic abilities.

Below is the picture of the challenge. Day 1 is yourself for example and
below is my submission vs my friend Amandas.

Might as well have a little fun as we are cooped up together.
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
--
Very Respectfully,

Matthew Nowak
Ehrlich Pest Control District 57 NYC/Long Island
District Manager
175 Walnut Ave Suite *209*, Bronx NY 10454
Cell: (718) 753-6397
Office: (718) 937-2860 ext 15704

--

This e-mail together with any attachments is intended only for the
recipient(s)

Rentokil North America, Inc.,
1125 Berkshire Blvd, Suite 150, Wyomissing, PA 19610