[Fredslist] 3/17 Towers meeting should be a great conversation in a ***NEW VENUE***

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Mar 10 10:56:12 EDT 2020

It’s my fave venue where I hold many breakfast, lunch and coffee one on ones and now I get to go there at least twice next week with a GQ meeting there the following Thursday.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair  | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
Author, The Public Ought To Know, available on Kindle and Nook and Apple devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my iPad]

> On Mar 10, 2020, at 10:01 AM, Steven Lefkowitz <slefkowitz01 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Gotham!!  You should come to our next meeting to help inaugurate a new venue for us (New to Towers at least!!)

It is coming up next Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 @ 8:00am at the Triple Crown Diner, 24827 Jericho Tpke. Bellerose, NY 11426

We will be finetuning our topic with regard to the current events going on in the world in our next reminder.

Please book online (directions below) or respond ASAP online so I can plan seating accordingly.

Please forward this invitation to any other possible Guests or circuit riders who might be interested and follow the link to pay online, only $30 for a full breakfast: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=302-- PLEASE let me know of any guests coming so I can keep a log.

Guests can learn more about Gotham Networking Inc. go to https://www.gothamnetworking.com Guests and Circuit Riders can look at the website, to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to be seen!

Let me know if you have any questions or needs.  Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday AND don't forget to log onto the website and "let them know you'll be there!"  In the immortal words of, now member, Steve Lichtenstein "Visibility Leads to Profitability!”

Looking forward to seeing you THERE!

Steven Lefkowitz
Branch Manager
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage