[Fredslist] Join me at the Manhattan Dinner Group Meeting

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Wed Mar 4 22:57:03 EST 2020

Hi Gotham! We are so excited about the launch of this new group!

I am planning to attend on March 18.  Will you join me?  Great opportunity to be part of the start of something big!

Details below.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
www.kleinzelman.com
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Metro Super Lawyer 2011-19 (Employment & Labor Law)