[Fredslist] Long Island Casual Cocktails March 9, 2020

Marilyn Genoa MKGenoa at genoaandassociates.com
Tue Mar 3 11:41:09 EST 2020

Reminder:
Long Island Casual Cocktails March 9, 2020    6:00 p.m.

Come meet our wonderful Long Islanders (and their friends) at a fun, easy networking event.  We'll be meeting for drinks at Luxe Cafe 630 Old Country Rd, Garden City, NY 11530 on Monday March 9, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.  Just stop by for a drink (or a snack) and say hello.   It'll be a fun way to catch up and, maybe, meet new friends.

We look forward to seeing you there. Did we mention there's no cost to attend?    Please let us know if you will be joining us  --although "drop- ins" are always welcome.

Rona Gura and Marilyn Genoa