[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast and Business Breakfast groups join forces for a lively Zoom breakfast meeting

Vincent Chirico vchirico at chiricolaw.com
Tue Jun 23 12:21:22 EDT 2020

Please join us tomorrow as Gotham Power Breakfast and Manhattan Business Breakfast join forces once again for a lively, productive Zoom meeting chock full of possibility.  This is a unique opportunity for forming greater and stronger connections.

The joint meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m.  We will re-send dial-in instructions prior thereto.

Look forward.

Vincent Chirico, Esq.
Chirico Law PLLC
8804 4th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11209
Tel:  (718) 921-1401
Fax:  (347) 412-3046
vchirico at chiricolaw.com<mailto:vchirico at chiricolaw.com>

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,  please notify me via return e-mail and via telephone and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.