[Fredslist] And CONSTRUCTION IS OFFICIALLY BACK AND SO IS THE GOTHAM MEETING

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:16:13 EDT 2020

Please join us on Wednesday June 17 12:30-2 on ZOOM

We will look at RESTARTING, NEW OFFICE CONFIGURATIONS, CASH FLOW ISSUES AND
THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THE SLOWDOWN THAT MIGHT COME.

IN ADDITION JESSICA ROTHMAN, WILL GIVE US A SNIPPET  OF HER TALK ON A PANEL
THE DAY BEFORE ON SUCCESSFUL FEMALE EXECUTIVES AND  the importance of
*empowering* *women* at all levels to build successful careers in the real
estate design and construction industries as well as realizing their full
potential professionally.

Please join us.  It is a keystroke away.

Please let me know by Tuesday the 16 at noon if you plan to join so I can
get you the link.

Looking forward to seeing you

Remember guests and circuit riders are welcome for FREE.  So please invite
someone.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC,  NYS and PANYNJ - WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*PROVIDING PPE & MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR REOPENING AND OPERATING
BUSINESS CURRENTLY*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile