[Fredslist] Welcome New Member Ben DeAngelis

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:14:50 EDT 2020

Ben DeAngelis is the newest member of the Business Breakfast Group and I couldn’t be happier! I have known Ben for several years - he is a good friend and a great fit for our group and the entire Gotham Tribe. He is a seasoned networker, a generous individual and fun guy! And I do believe he plays golf!

Ben is a Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner with the Fortress Group at Morgan Stanley. Originally from Garrison Ben now lives on the Upper West Side with Vanessa to whom he was married recently.

Please join me in welcoming Ben to Gotham.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out how you can have an even bigger impact on the people you serve…