[Fredslist] A long week

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Thu Jun 4 12:42:44 EDT 2020

Hi all,
This has been a busy week in preparing for NYC Grand Re-Opening (a New New York City - NNYC?).  What a better way to celebrate then have a new "Host" for Gotham's Virtual Happy Hour tomorrow at 5pm - me.

Raj is a hard act to follow, but I am told all I have to do is say "Hi" and put myself on mute, which is probably a good thing.  So please let Steve know you want to join the celebration.  Hopefully there will only be a few more of these and we can all have a drink in person.

Please RSVP to stephen.scully at racsny.com<mailto:stephen.scully at racsny.com> and he will forward you the Happy Hour Zoom meeting info.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com<http://www.gallin.com/>