[Fredslist] Cleaning Person Needed - Plainview NY

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:34:49 EDT 2020

Perhaps Gotham husbands enjoy helping with all the housework and don’t want anyone cutting into their fun at home. At the office, they see the need because they don’t want to do that themselves. (tongue firmly rooted in cheek)

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …