[Fredslist] Cleaning Person Needed - Plainview NY

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu Jul 30 16:00:11 EDT 2020

Seems to me: You wrote it to mean for your home.

Wishing you and yours Health,

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group
10 Grand Central:
155 East 44th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109>
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com

On Jul 30, 2020, at 3:30 PM, Laurel Scarr-Konel <laurel at lscarrkonellaw.com> wrote:

Hi again -

I just have to share something so fun -  the men seem to ask if the cleaning person is for the office and the women just assume it's for the house 🙂

Anyone want to analyze that?!

Laurel

**PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com

PLEASE UPDATE AND DIRECT ALL FUTURE EMAILS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY INFORMATION UP TO DATE.**

[cid:e05d7bb3-1696-441d-b20e-5dcc24cd486c]

Laurel Scarr-Konel

Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com
www.LScarrKonelLaw.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.

Do any of my friends near me in Plainview have a good cleaning person they can recommend?  Just OK hasn't worked for me.  I need reliable and trustworthy too.

TIA and have a great day!

Laurel

**PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com

PLEASE UPDATE AND DIRECT ALL FUTURE EMAILS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY INFORMATION UP TO DATE.**

[cid:52ddad15-2221-4b6e-bda2-2f2f6b691931]