[Fredslist] Shout out to Corey

Cholst, Bruce A. bcholst at andersonkill.com
Thu Jul 30 14:28:32 EDT 2020

Simply stated Corey is a gem in every respect

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Amparo Connors <Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com> wrote:

EXTERNAL SENDER
I apologize for my delayed reply, Corey is a great helper & connector for me as well, many thanks to him for keeping me top of mind! And Carolyn, it’s always a pleasure working with you! Thank you for all you do ☺

All my best to our Gotham family; stay safe and well everyone!

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
Chair Gotham Towers
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                     www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>